We support the region through collaborative planning and improvement efforts, such as those supported by Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program, Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN) and Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP) funding. The benefits of a regional approach include:
- Common challenges, common solutions;
- Collaborative planning and improvement;
- Shared lessons learned and best practices;
- Economies of scale regarding information systems, and other infrastructure;
- Opportunity to direct resources to areas with the greatest need.
- Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN)
- Enrollment Assistance Services and Education (EASE)
- Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP)
We serve a rural population in northeastern New York, a nine-county North Country/Adirondacks region.