We are excited to announce our Save the Date for the virtual 2021 North Country Leadership Summit, with the AHI Leadership Summit joining forces with the state’s premier telehealth conference, brought to you by the North Country Telehealth Partnership (a collaboration of Fort Drum Regional Health Planning Organization and Adirondack Health Institute). This virtual one-week learning symposium will bring together leaders from New York’s North Country and beyond and is an opportunity to learn from experts on both telehealth, population health, and advancing whole-person care.
The Call for Presenters for the 2021 North Country Leadership Summit is now open. As our region and beyond moves toward a post-pandemic world, we want to highlight presentations that align with the conference theme of rebuilding and renewal. We are seeking engaging proposals in the following topic areas.
- Sustainable Telehealth Programs, Tactics, and Techniques in a Post-Pandemic World
- Cross Sector Collaboration Improving Social Determinants of Health in Rural Regions
- Planning for a Post-Pandemic World in Health Care Systems and Facilities
- Stories from the Frontlines: Innovative Ways to Reach Communities
- Leadership Strategies for Employee Wellness and Workplace Retention During and Post COVID-19