Celebrating a Decade of Collaborative Excellence: Improving Health Outcomes
Lake Placid Conference Center, September 27, 2018
2018 AHI Leadership summit focuses on collaborative
excellence, Improved Population Health Outcomes
Nearly 250 professionals attended Adirondack Health Institute’s Tenth Annual Summit, Celebrating a Decade of Collaborative Excellence: Improving Health Outcomes, September 27, 2018, in Lake Placid. NYS DOH’s Gregory Allen provided a compelling keynote address, Celebrate, Collaborate, and Sustain: Powering Transformative Value in Rural Population Health. The event also featured a panel discussion, Whole Person Care: Addressing Social Determinants of Health, and breakout sessions on such timely topics as mobile health care, the opioid epidemic, health home care management, telemedicine, value-based payment, and behavioral health collaboration.
2018 Event Information
- Celebrate, Collaborate, and Sustain: Powering Transformative Value in Rural Population Health, Gregory Allen.
- Collaborative Efforts: Reducing Avoidable Admissions With Mobile Health Care, Mark Spiezio and Kathy Jo McIntyre.
- Health Home: Stories of Reaching the Vulnerable, Alliance for Positive Health, Citizen Advocates, and Glens Falls Hospital.
- Embracing Telemedicine Wound Care, Dr. Jitendra Singh, Patricia Ross, Holly Vaughn, and Amanda Waite.
- The Journey to Value-Based Payment, Todd Moore and Karen Ashline.