Our IT Systems and Process plan works to encompass appropriate data sharing arrangements that drive toward a high performing integrated delivery system while appropriately adhering to all federal and state privacy regulations.
The PPS plan must include provisions for appropriate data sharing arrangements that drive toward a high performing integrated delivery system while appropriately adhering to all federal and state privacy regulations. The PPS plan must include a process for rapid cycle evaluation (RCE) and indicate how it will tie into the state’s requirement to report to DOH and CMS on a rapid cycle basis. The PPS plan must have a data-sharing & confidentiality plan that ensures compliance with all Federal and State privacy laws while also identifying opportunities within the law to develop clinical collaborations and data-sharing to improve the quality of care and care coordination.
IT and Data Sharing Committee
This committee is responsible for implementing an information technology strategy for the AHI PPS. Responsibilities include:
- Take a leadership role in the creation, implementation and oversight of the information and data management goals, standards, practices and processes of the PPS.
- Provide support to all aspect of information and data governance, including data ownership, data protection, data privacy, information usage, classification and retention
- Align the PPS’s information technology to the objectives of the DSRIP program.
- Monitor and evaluate information technology expenditures with a focus on maximizing value and return on investment.
- Review and recommend processes and protocols for the adoption and use of information technology that will be used by the PPS participants.
- Collaborate with other Committees as appropriate.
Read the AHI IT-Data Sharing Committee Charter.
Health Information Technology Survey
Find information and survey links on the Health Information Technology Survey web page.