If you provide supports and services to individuals experiencing the impact of poverty, please attend a FREE two-day Bridges Out of Poverty training session, sponsored by AHI. Bridges Out of Poverty training provides participants with case studies, detailed analysis, helpful charts and exercises, as well as specific solutions you and your organization can implement right now.
Bridges Out of Poverty is an uniquely powerful tool designed for social, health, and legal services professionals.
– Redesign programs to better serve the people you work with;
– Build skill sets for management to help guide employees;
– Upgrade training for front-line staff like receptionists, caseworkers and managers;
– Improve treatment outcomes in health care and behavioral health care;
– Empower individuals to attain self-sufficiency through productive employment.
SAVE THE DATE for Bridges Out of Poverty Trainings near You
Registration now available for April 7-8, Ogdensburg – Register now.
Region 1: Warren, Washington, Saratoga, and Southern Essex counties:
- April 19-20, Queensbury/Lake George
- April 28-29, Queensbury/Lake George
- May 5-6, Queensbury/Lake George
Region 2: Franklin, Clinton and Essex counties:
- March 22-23, Plattsburgh – Registration closed.
- April 21-22, Plattsburgh
- May 12-13, Lake Placid
Region 3: Fulton and Hamilton counties:
- April 25-26, Johnstown
Region 4: St. Lawrence County
- April 7-8, Ogdensburg – Registration Now available!
The Bridges Out of Poverty training is presented by Aha Process, Inc. More registration information coming soon!
Questions? Please contact J. P. Quintal, AHI Workforce Coordinator, at [email protected].