- This event has passed.
Bridges Out of Poverty Training Copy
March 22, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Bridges Out of Poverty is a uniquely powerful tool designed for social, health and legal services professionals.
Bridges reaches out to millions of service providers and businesses whose daily work connects them with people in poverty. During this two-day training, you’ll find case studies, detailed analysis, helpful charts and exercises, and specific solutions you and your organization can implement right now to:
- Redesign programs to better serve the people you work with;
- Build skill sets for management to help guide employees;
- Upgrade training for front-line staff like receptionists, caseworkers and managers;
- Improve treatment outcomes in health care and behavioral health care;
- Empower individuals to attain self-sufficiency through productive employment.
This is a two-day training on March 22 and 23. The training will begin at 9:00 am and lasts until 3:30 pm.
Register for the March 22-23 training at the Holiday Inn, Plattsburgh. Registration required by March 11.
Presented by: AHA! Process, Inc.
Information on upcoming trainings and how to register will be sent out in the near future.
**Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact J.P. Quintal, AHI Workforce Coordinator, at [email protected], or 518.480.0111, ext. 309.