Don’t miss your chance to enroll in health insurance through the NY State of Health Marketplace AND learn more about other FREE programs in Clinton County! AHI will be hosting an open enrollment event and health fair:
- Thursday, February 5
- Plattsburgh Public Library, 19 Oak Street
- 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Health Fair – Free Clinton County programs:
- Adirondack Health Institute
- Girl Scouts of Northeastern NY
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
- Behavioral Health Services North
- Healthy Neighborhood Program
- Legal Aid Society of Northeastern NY—Nutrition Education Programs
- Plattsburgh Public Library — tour the library and sign up for a membership
There will be giveaways, snacks and refreshments, and free raffle items.
Health insurance enrollment deadline is February 15! Don’t miss the deadline to enroll – AHI will be taking limited walk-in appointments.
What to bring for enrolling:
- Social Security numbers and birth dates for everyone in your household
- Income documentation (Tax return and/or pay stubs)
- Current insurance (Please bring your insurance card)
- If applicable:
* Citizenship documentation
* Your online NY Gov ID
For questions or to make a no-cost appointment, please call 518-641-9618.