Update Alert: Locations and registration are now available for Bridges Out of Poverty Training
If you provide support and services to individuals experiencing the impact of poverty, consider attending this FREE* two-day Bridges Out of Poverty training session, sponsored by AHI.
Bridges Out of Poverty training provides participants with case studies, detailed analysis, helpful charts and exercises, as well as specific solutions you and your organization can implement now.
Designed for social, health, or legal services professionals Bridges Out of Poverty is a uniquely powerful tool.
– Redesign programs to better serve the people you work with;
– Build skill sets for management to help guide employees;
– Upgrade training for front-line staff like receptionists, caseworkers and managers;
– Improve treatment outcomes in health care and behavioral health care;
– Empower individuals to attain self-sufficiency through productive employment.
REGISTER for a Bridges Out of Poverty training near you:
Warren, Washington, Saratoga, and Southern Essex counties:
- April 19-20, Great Escape Lodge, Queensbury – Register now.
- April 28-29, Great Escape Lodge, Queensbury – Register now.
- May 5-6, Queensbury Hotel, Glens Falls – Register now.
Franklin, Clinton and Essex counties:
- April 21-22, Holiday Inn, Plattsburgh – Register now.
- May 12-13, High Peaks Resort, Lake Placid – Register now.
Fulton and Hamilton counties:
- April 25-26, HFM Prevention Council, Johnstown – Register now.
St. Lawrence County
- April 7-8, Seaway Valley Prevention Council, Ogdensburg –Register now.
The Bridges Out of Poverty training is presented by Aha Process, Inc.
* Please note: the trainings are offered free of charge to AHI PPS partners only. Participants outside the AHI PPS are welcome to attend for a fee and subject to availability.
Please contact J. P. Quintal, AHI Workforce Coordinator, at [email protected].