Deciphering the considerable changes in telemedicine laws and regulations recently enacted by New York State can be a daunting task. Determining eligibility requirements, allowable services, and sustainability strategies for such an endeavor can also be a challenge. Join us for an informational webinar presented by Genoa Telepsychiatry covering:
- changes to telemedicine laws that have increased the viability of starting up telemedicine programs;
- legislative updates regarding a commercial plan’s requirement to cover telemedicine services and an expansion of eligibility for Article 28 distant “hub and spoke” facilities;
- telemedicine eligibility for Article 28 and Article 31 care facilities;
- how to sustain a telepsychiatry program without grant funding, leveraging technology, reimbursement, and efficient staffing.
The information presented by Genoa Telepsychiatry is from their experiences and should be not be considered legal advice when reimbursing for telemedicine.
Webinar: Navigating New York State Telemedicine Regulations
Presented by Genoa Telepsychiatry
- Thursday, February 25, 2016
- 12:00-1:00 pm (EST)
AHI disclaimer: Webinar content and presentation is by Genoa, a behavioral health specialty company. AHI does not endorse third-party products and services and is not responsible for the content.