- Scientists Push Plan to Change How Researchers Define Alzheimer’s, from National Public Radio.
- Breakthrough Brings Gene-Editing Medicine One Step Closer to Patient Applications, from Science Daily.
HOME HEALTH CARE
- Shortage of Home Health Care Aides is Serious, Agency Says, from The Post-Star.
- Moses Ludington Now Part of Elizabethtown Hospital, from The Sun Community News.
- Donna Frescatore to Take Over as State Medicaid Director, from Politico.
- Medical Marijuana’s ‘Catch-22’: Federal Limits on Research Hinder Patients’ Relief, from Kaiser Health News.
- A Vaccine for Opioid Addiction? It Might Not be That Far Off, from Kaiser Health News.
- Will Surgeon General’s Opioid Overdose Plan Make a Dent in Drug Crisis?, from Healthline.