Building a Healthy Future
Adirondack Health Institute is leading the way in rural health care transformation across a nine-county region of the North Country. We are seeking proactive and collaborative individuals who believe in service excellence.
The following full-time positions are available:
- Advancing Tobacco-Free Communities Community Engagement Specialist
- Advancing Tobacco-Free Communities Reality Check Specialist
- Health Home Community Engagement and Outreach Specialist
- Health Home Regional Care Coordination Specialist
- North Country Innovation Pilot Administrative Assistant
- North Country Innovation Pilot Communications Coordinator (part-time)
- North Country Innovation Pilot Project Specialist
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to AHI’s Human Resources Department at [email protected], noting the position title in the subject line or CLICK HERE to access our online employment application form.
Note: If current openings aren’t a match, feel free to submit your resume noting “General Application” in the subject line.
Adirondack Health Institute is an Affirmative Action EEO employer and provides opportunities for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. AHI will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.