AHI PPS INNOVATION GRANTS
- Adirondack Health Initiative Awards $1.6 Million to St. Lawrence County Organizations, from the Watertown Daily Times.
- AHI Gives Out $1.4 Million in Grants to Support Innovative Health Care Projects, from the Glens Falls Business Journal.
- BHSN Wins Funds for Mobile Crisis Team, from the Press-Republican.
- Four St. Lawrence County Organizations Getting $1.6 Million for Healthcare Projects, from North Country Now.
- Funding for Mobile Crisis Team in Clinton County, from myChamplainValley.com.
- Health Department Gets $80k Grant, from The Leader-Herald.
- Local Health Providers Share in $1.36 Million Mental-Health Grant, from the Post-Star.
- Mental Health Care Agency to Add Project InSHAPE Wellness Program, from the Malone Telegram.
- Medical Informatics in a Smaller Hospital, from H&HN.
- Deep Cuts to Medicaid Put Rural Hospitals in the Crosshairs, from Kaiser Health News.
- Telehealth Adoption to Double by 2018, from H&HN.