A strongly-supported workforce is essential to a successfully-transformed health care delivery system. Across the Adirondacks and North Country, we are working with our partners to address workforce needs to develop and implement successful strategies for recruitment and training.
- Value-Based Payment Resources
- HealthStream Learning Management System – Access is for AHI PPS partner organizations. If you require assistance or would like additional information, please read the HealthStream flyer or contact [email protected].
- Training Sign-in Sheet
- Training Assessment Form
- DSRIP Metrics vs. DSRIP Projects
- Partner Career Opportunities
- FEMA Public Assistance Fact Sheet
The Workforce Committee is responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of workforce activities to ensure the AHI PPS hires, retains and trains staff to support successful health-care transformation. The committee is the governing body for all workforce activities and includes representatives from each of our nine counties. Membership includes representatives from hospitals, primary care, long-term care, behavioral health, public health, education and training, and labor sectors.
If you have any questions about our workforce initiatives or committees, please contact [email protected] for more information.