Since its inception, the ARHN has provided a forum to address rural health care delivery barriers, developed a corrective strategy process and created a system to implement, monitor and evaluate new initiatives, proving successful in regional community service development.
ARHN community partners recognize that progress in addressing the priority health needs in the area can be made by proactively identifying issues and collaborative actions. By working together, members have maintained and improved access to primary care, dental care, behavioral health and other health-related services, reducing health disparities by addressing the needs of the most vulnerable population: the uninsured and under-insured.
- Adirondack Health
- Adirondack Health Institute
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital
- Essex County Public Health
- Franklin County Public Health
- Fulton County Public Health
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Hamilton County Public Health Services
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network
- Hudson Mohawk Area Health Education Center
- Moses Ludington Hospital & Inter-Lakes Health
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Tri-County United Way
- UVM Health Network – CVPH
- Warren County Health Services
- Warren & Washington Counties- Office of Community Services
- Washington County Public Health Services
Rural Health Champions
The Adirondack Rural Health Network is seeking nominations for Rural Health Champions of the Year. Please take the opportunity to nominate an individual who demonstrates leadership and provides exceptional care to community members within the seven-county ARHN network (Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Hamilton, Warren and Washington).