NYS announced a Revised Request for Applications to replace the 02/20/2015 submissions.
For most of AHI’s PPS Partner organizations, this will not require any change to the original applications.
Download the CRFP Update and Letter of Attestation.
What does this mean to our PPS applicants?
- Applications will be resubmitted to DOH by the PPS – DO NOT NEED TO BE MODIFIED
- Applications can be revised by applicants and resubmitted to the PPS
- New applications can be submitted to the PPS
- Applications can be withdrawn
ACTION REQUIRED by Applicants
- To have the PPS resubmit your applications, please complete the DOH “Letter of Attestation” which is the second page of the CRFP Update and Letter of Attestation document. Email to [email protected] by April 22, 2015.
- If you wish to withdraw, resubmit, or submit a new application please send notification to [email protected] by April 22, 2015.
Ranking: the PPS will address ranking after the April 22, 2015 deadline when application changes are known.
For details see the NYS CRFP Request for Application form.
Questions? Contact Lynn Wadleigh, AHI CFO, or call 518-260-2222.