The Department of Health (DOH) announced it is re-opening the CRFP procurement opportunity from August 11, 2015 to September 1, 2015 to allow any eligible entity to submit a new or revised proposal.
The short submission window is the result of applicant disqualifications for technical and process-related issues discovered during DOH’s initial review of CRFP proposals.
The following entities are eligible to apply during this period:
- Applicants who received a disqualification letter on or about June 29, 2015;
- Applicants with an existing qualified proposal may elect to resubmit a revised proposal to replace the current proposal; and,
- Applicants submitting a new proposal.
By close of business August 14 all applicants must notify AHI of their intention to:
- keep their current proposal;
- to submit a revised proposal; or
- to submit a new proposal.
New or revised proposals must be submitted to AHI by close of business on August 19. To notify AHI of your organization’s intention, and to submit a new or revised proposal (if applicable), reply to [email protected].
New proposals and significantly revised proposals will undergo review at the August 24 CRFP Steering Committee meeting. New proposals and significantly revised proposals will be ranked below all previously ranked proposals.
AHI is committed to providing PPS partners with the most up-to-date information and strongly recommends organizations monitor the DOH CRFP RFA website for any last minute changes.