Learn more about insurance options available through the NY State of Health Marketplace, including Qualified Health Plans, Child Health Plus and Medicaid at Enrollment Services.
There is also an option available called The Essential Plan:
Pay as little as zero or $20 a month for health insurance – find out if you qualify for this option.
The Essential Plan is a health plan for lower-income New Yorkers who don’t qualify for Medicaid or Child Health Plus.
- It costs much less than other health plans, yet offers the same essential benefits for qualified individuals and families.
- The plan has no deductibles and provides free preventive care such as routine doctor exams and screenings.
How to Enroll
AHI’s Enrollment Assistance Services and Education (EASE) program helps you navigate the choices. We offer assistance to individuals, families and small business owners at no charge.
- Make an in-person, one-on-one appointment at no charge.
- Request an appointment or call toll-free 1-866-872-3740.
Health Insurance Enrollment Services makes a difference!
- Read EASE Success Stories.
- Watch Video Success Stories.