- This event has passed.
Bridges Out of Poverty Training
April 21, 2016 @ 9:00 am - April 22, 2016 @ 3:30 pm
Bridges Out of Poverty is a uniquely powerful tool designed for social, health, and legal services professionals.
Bridges reaches out to millions of service providers and businesses whose daily work connects them with people in poverty. During this two-day training, you’ll find case studies, detailed analysis, helpful charts and exercises, and specific solutions you and your organization can implement right now to:
- Redesign programs to better serve the people you work with;
- Build skill sets for management to help guide employees;
- Upgrade training for front-line staff like receptionists, caseworkers and managers;
- Improve treatment outcomes in health care and behavioral health care;
- Empower individuals to attain self-sufficiency through productive employment.
This is a two-day training on April 21 and 22 at the Holiday Inn in Plattsburgh, NY. The training will begin at 9:00 am and lasts until 3:30 pm.
Presented by: AHA! Process, Inc.
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Registration is required. If you would like to register for the Bridges Out of Poverty training, please visit https://bridgesoutofpovertytraining.eventbrite.com.
**Please note: the trainings are offered free of charge to AHI PPS partners only. Participants outside the AHI PPS are welcome to attend for a fee and subject to availability.