- This event has passed.
Grant Writing Basics Training
October 20, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This popular workshop is an excellent way for individuals from your organization to gain a general understanding of the many elements required for successful grant writing.
*Due to the popularity of this training, we ask that only one person per organization attend. However, if you would like to register additional attendees, please contact Jessica Maguire at [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Register for the training.
Topics to be covered include:
- Planning programs and budgets before writing grants
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities
- Approaching and developing relationships with grant makers before applying
- Preparing information and materials typically required in the grant applications
- Tracking and following-up on grant applications.
Participants will receive access to online templates and materials they may customize for their organization.
TWO Sessions are being offered:
Southern Region: Thursday, October 20, 2016, at the Glen at Hiland Meadows.
Northern Region: Friday, October 21, 2016, at Malone Golf Club.