- This event has passed.
August 13 @ 4:23 pm
Join presenters Erica Bostick, MD, Casey Belrose, and Bryan Flowers as they teach participants how to support population health in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and plus communities. This event will spotlight social stigmas, health and development challenges, and gender identity. The day will conclude with a panel of regional experts taking questions and sharing their successes and challenges.
Presenters and panelists include:
- Casey Belrose, Planned Parenthood of the North Country NY, Inc.
- Erica Bostick, MD, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Bryan Flowers, Oakwise Counseling
- Rachel Marcey, Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson, Inc.
- Celeste Steele, Glens Falls Hospital
RSVP required. Contact Melissa Davey at [email protected] with any questions.
Click here to register.