- This event has passed.
Patient Centered Medical Home and Patient Centered Specialty Practices (Getting on Board)
July 14, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This WebEx session will provide an overview of the three phases of the start-to-finish process.
- Learn It: Helps applicants determine if they are eligible for the NCQA PCMH Recognition program.
- Earn It: Guides applicants through the application process, the transformation of the practice to a medical home and the survey submission steps. Applicants can also determine if they can apply as a multi-site.
- Keep It: Describes how practices can promote their recognition, upgrade to another recognition level and maintain their recognition status.
The target audience for these trainings are clinicians and administrative staff from primary care and specialty practices contemplating becoming recognized under either NCQA’s PCMH or PCSP programs.
Telephone number for all events: 1-866-505-4013
- Participant Code: 7023159766# (You must enter the # after the code).
- WebEx Internet URL: http://ncqaevents.webex.com/meet/RecognitionEducation; WebEx Password: Ncqa0001 (case sensitive)
- Enter your name and email address at the above link to join the Webex.