- This event has passed.
Researching and Approaching Grantmakers
February 28, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
The Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN) is partnering with Nonprofit Works to provide a one-day training session to assist in grant writing activities.
The workshop will offer a step-by-step roadmap that can help your organization research and find grantmakers and assist you in asking for their guidance prior to applying.
Topics will include:
- Sources and methods for researching grantmakers
- Preparing and submitting a letter of introduction and inquiry
- Approaching grantmakers by telephone
- Meeting with a grantmaker and successful site visits
- Asking for guidance before applying
Due to the popularity of this training, we ask that only one person from your organization attend, if possible.
Register for the training session.
If you have any questions, contact Sara Anostario at [email protected].