- This event has passed.
The Role of Leadership in Creating a Culture of Patient- and Family-Centered Care
June 2, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Engaged and committed leadership has emerged as an essential element for driving the practice transformation outlined in the TCPI change package. But what does “engaged and committed leadership” look like day-to-day in the office? What leadership behaviors and actions facilitate the delivery of patient- and family-centered care? And what difference do these actions make in the transformation effort?
Hosted by Planetree, this webinar will address these questions and examine the critical role practice leaders play in:
• Championing and orchestrating change;
• Mentoring and developing staff; and
• Recognizing and acting on the knowledge, insights and input from all staff – and patients and family members – in order to create a culture of continuous quality improvement.
• Sara Guastello, Director of Knowledge Management, Planetree
• Dael Waxman, MD, Interim Chair, Department of Family Medicine; Medical Director, CHS Integrative Health; Medical Director, Patient-Centered Programming, CMC Mercy, Carolinas HealthCare System
We’ll stick around for 15 minutes after the webinar to answer questions not addressed during the presentation (3-3:15 pm).
*This webinar is free-of-charge and is supported by Grant Number 1L1CMS-331478-01-00 from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The contents provided in this webinar are solely the responsibility of the presenters and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS or any of its agencies.