October 18 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
This training is for human service and medical providers. The session will provide an opportunity to discuss the incorporation of addressing social determinants of health (SDoH) into the daily care of patients and clients.
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe common social determinants of health and their impact on population health;
- Identify ways to address SDoH using screening tools;
- Understand how to collaborate with community-based organizations to address SDoH and social needs;
- Explain the difference between structural competency and cultural competency;
- Identify next steps for implementing screening and address SDoH in your own organization.
Register for the training.