- This event has passed.
Using Data to Strengthen Grant Proposals Webinar
January 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
ARHN is sponsoring a webinar customized for our region. The Using Data to Strengthen Grant Proposals webinar is presented by Paul Mastrodonato of Nonprofit Works, and is offered free of charge. ARHN is a program of AHI.
The customized webinar content includes:
- Sources of data and demographic information:
- Can help your organization “make the case” for support and demonstrate its understanding of how the population it serves compares to the population a given grant is intended to support.
- Utilization of data to build compelling need, problem, and rationale statements:
- Serves to illustrate your organization’s understanding of the situation in the community it serves.
- Tips on how to best link a grant maker’s desired results to your program’s proposed results and past performance.
- Access to online templates and materials participants can customize for their organization.
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
To Register: Visit the Using Data to Strengthen Grant Proposals link and register by 12.21.15.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
* Nonprofit Works interviewed Jessica Darney Buehler (Essex County Public Health) and Kelly Pilkey (Glens Falls Hospital) to assist in webinar content creation to ensure maximum applicability to our region.