We support the region through collaborative planning and improvement efforts, such as those supported by Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program, Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN) and Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP) funding. The benefits of a regional approach include:
- Common challenges, common solutions;
- Collaborative planning and improvement;
- Shared lessons learned and best practices;
- Economies of scale regarding information systems, and other infrastructure;
- Opportunity to direct resources to areas with the greatest need.
- Adirondack Rural Health Network (ARHN)
- Community Health Access to Addiction and Mental Healthcare Project (CHAMP)
- Enrollment Assistance Services and Education (EASE)
- Population Health Improvement Program (PHIP)
- Rural Communities Opioid Response Planning Program (HRSA RCORP)
- AHI Health Home Care Management
- AHI PPS: Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program
- Practice Innovation Solutions
We serve a rural population in northeastern New York, a nine-county North Country/Adirondacks region.